ebrik for you
Establishing transparency and enhancing communication from the first foundation laid. A portfolio of drag-and-drop templates to remotely track construction and ensure residents and potential off-plan buyers remain active decision makers in the construction process. Explore the full power of brikBuild.
1. Create a new project
Drag and drop in all user-specific property information, including custom floorplans and plot location.
- Add project details
- Add floorplans
- Add construction materials
2. Add construction content
Work with a dedicated ebrik account manager to set up your construction project with content-rich visuals.
- Progress Updates
- Add 360 images and timelapse videos
- Add virtual ‘Dollhouse’ visualisations
- Send Automated Newsletters
3. Manage residents and homebuyers
Custom tools to maximise resident and homebuyer engagement.
- Add users
- Add personalised information
- Chat functionality
- Create Polls & manage results
Create powerful emotional connections between private buyers and their potential homes being built during a regeneration scheme. A virtual sales tool making outreach, viewings and home buying as simple as an interactive video call. Explore the full power of brikBuy.
1. Create an interactive visit
Add interactive features and video calls to existing listings or embed these onto separate websites.
- Create a custom marketing page
- Add 360 images or videos
- Add listing information
2. Schedule multiple 1:1 remote viewings
- Create a virtual viewing schedule for multiple properties
- Manage your viewings across properties
- Host 1:1 video call viewings with potential customers
3. Manage key payments and sales progress
- Full sales progress timeline, highlighting key touchpoints
- Seamless management of payment milestones
Empowering developers, residents, and home buyers with the next-generation of building management. Your construction fingerprints in one place – this is building and sales aftercare made easy. Explore the full power of brikCare.
1. Compile all post-project documentation in one place
- Create folders for document storage across projects
- Create views for residents, homebuyers and project teams
- Create downloadable information packs
2. Building infrastructure visualiser
- Create multiviews of utility channels and infrastructure for homebuyers and residents to detect studs, pipes and more
- Built-in measurement systems
3. How-to DIY videos
Create content for your homebuyers or residents to establish that community feel